Fast Load Times (1-2 second)
10GB SSD Storage
Up to 14 PHP Workers
50 Global Server Locations
Our hosting services is fully managed which means we do not provide access to cPanel, Plesk or the hosting backend in any way. Our experts handle all requests, bugs and issues for you at no extra charge. This helps us ensure quality control and resource management on your behalf. You will still be given SFTP access and the ability to clear server cache (which is all you should really need with managed hosting). We also provide free white glove site migrations to and from our servers.
- DDoS detection, Firewalls, Uptime monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime
- Nginx, LXD containers, MariaDB, PHP 7+
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly Backups
- Fully Managed – 24/7 Monitoring
- Google Cloud Platform
- Free Site Migration
- Free SSL
- Free Setup / 3-day trial
- Free CDN
- SFTP access
- Ability to clear server cache from WP dashboard
*Caching & backup plugins no longer needed!
WordPress is a love hate relationship. We all love when everything’s working… but then you’ll have a great idea to add a new feature, update something – you know the drill. Well guess what – now your social icons are broken, font sizes are too small, images are broken – the list goes on. Welcome to the world of WordPress. We’re here to make your headaches go away. We can fix pretty much any issue – with any plugin or any theme. Let us help!
- Plugin issues
- Theme issues
- Styling issues
- Compatibility issues
- Platform or hosting issues
- 3rd party integrations
- General problems
*Price is for a single issue
If you want to stay with your current host (or move to ours) – we can optimize your load times regardless. Our team has extensive experience with popular configurations that allows us to quickly identify areas where we can drastically improve performance. There are times when a new host is the only further optimization possible within an infrastructure. More often than not, however, we are able to streamline your existing site to eliminate the majority of your bottlenecks. We’ll use Pingdom and GTMetrix to evaluate speed improvements. Clients typically experience a savings of 2-4 seconds and in some cases more.
- Guaranteed 80 score or higher on GTMetrix
- Improve load speeds by an avg. of 2-4 sec.
- Caching, minification & GZIP
- Image compression
- Server optimization (if applicable)
- Theme bloat removal & request reduction
- Asynchronous script loading
- And more!
Hopefully you are regularly updating your WordPress site. It is a vital maintenance function for security, speed and usability. Sometimes it can be confusing, sometimes don’t have the time, let us handle your plugin, theme and WP core updates for you. We’ll also update your PHP version should you need it (PHP 7.0 and lower are being retired soon!). Our experts will handle any troublesome issues that arise during updates – within reason. There are occasions when updates can cause significant changes to layouts and code – in these cases we’ll advise the best course of action.
- Update all plugins
- Update all themes
- Update WordPress core
- Update all translations
- Update PHP version (this can cause issues)
- Troubleshoot and fix any bugs that arise
- *Bundled plugins may require theme updates
Our team can handle site migrations to and from any webhost or service. Typically these take between 1-4 hours – though they can take longer if you’re stashing a large uploads folder around 20GB or more. In that case we may have some other recommendations! Your site will be exactly the same as it was before the migration as we take great care in creating backups before and after, carefully handling the database and uploading site files correctly. After the migration is complete – we can help update any DNS records to point to the new website (once we’ve all verified everything is identical and working properly).
- Themes, plugins & update folder migration
- Retain settings, customization & logins
- DNS updates (if needed)
- Database migration
- Post-migration Tests
- *Multisites may require extra time & cost
Site security is becoming more and more challenging on WordPress as the number of sites using the platform continues to skyrocket. We’ll employ various hardening techniques, login spam prevention, password control and many other tricks to prevent unwanted access to your site. We may recommend plugins like Sucuri or Wordfence if your host allows – even the free versions are fairly robust. If your site is already compromised we have a dedicated “unhacking” squad that can squash any site infection in a matter of hours. In the end – it will take some very high level hacking to gain access to your site once we’re done with it.
- Theme / plugin updates & checks
- Secret key roll & permission checks
- Backup creation & scheduling
- Hardening for future attacks
- Sucuri & WordFence Scans
- Firewall implementation
- WordPress core fixes
Our packages can be limiting for some clients. We now offer a new “custom development” service that allows you to specify exactly what you need. In an effort to be flexible and transparent – we’ll provide a simple quote upfront after speaking with you. If accepted, we’ll send you a direct invoice via email. You’ll still be given an account on PressPickle to securely submit your credentials.
- No limitations on web development or design scope
- Typical requests include multiple changes, updates or adjustments
- We are happy to bid on full-stack enterprise level projects
- We do NOT build mobile apps
Clients sometimes use this package when they’re not sure what they need – and that’s ok! We can help.
Maintenance packages are useful for clients who don’t want to deal with ongoing updates, security checks, speed optimization, etc. This package is essentially most of our services bundled into one monthly fee – saving you hundreds in fees by committing to a monthly package. There’s also an option to have the maintenance package combined with our hosting – this will save you even more if you were to purchase both individually.
- Monthly plugin updates
- Monthly Wordpress core update
- Monthly theme updates
- Ongoing Speed Optimization (includes free image compression plugin – Imagify)
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Daily backups
- Bug fixes & troubleshooting
- Free setup
- Free site migration (if hosting included)
- Can be combined with our Dedicated Hosting (2nd option shown)